Sat, Dec 17|
4th Generation Home Healthcare
The Kids Jingle Jam Project - St. Louis
Thelma Wallace Kids Jingle Jam Project
Time & Location
Dec 17, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
4th Generation Home Healthcare, 8700 Goodfellow, Blvd, St. Louis MO 63147
About The Event
To register, go to www.kidsjinglejam.eventbrite.com.
Behind It All Foundation is gearing up to host its annual winter Kids Jingle Jam project for youth and families! There will be special door prizes for parents and brand-new toys just for kids. Put on your ugly Christmas sweater, grab your crew and get ready for some of the most instagrammable moments and holiday giveaways you’ll see this year. Registration is required for all children. Unfortunately, there are NO exceptions.
12pm - Toy Giveaways to registered families ONLY.
4pm - Toy Giveaway ends.
EVENT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS (MUST READ)
- Q. How many toys can each child receive? A. Two toys per child.
- Q. Does each child have to be registered via Eventbrite to receive a toy? A. Yes.
- Q. What if my child is not registered for a new toy, can we still attend the event? A. No, unfortunately you can pick up toys only for the children registered. We do not want to turn families down because we do not have enough toys but we can support those that are registered and confirmed.
- Q. What ages will you have toys for? A. Ages 0 to 12.
- Q. What if I'm not selected as the Lottery Family? A. You can still pick up toys for the children you registered on 12/18 at our onsite location.
- Q. What if I missed the pick-up event? A. Unfortunately, we are not scheduling pickups or drop offs outside of 10am to 4pm on 12/18. You must come to the event.
- Q. Must I bring my child to pick the toys? A. No.
- Q. Should I wear a face mask? A. Yes, please wear face masks.
FOR EVENT SPONSORSHIP & DONATIONS (NOT REQUIRED)
- Q. How can I sponsor the event? A. Email us at email@example.com and someone from our team will reach out to you to get your sponsorship activated.
- Q. How much should I donate for one toy? A. One donation of $25 - $50 will help us get one toy for one child.
- Q. How many events are you hosting. A. One in St. Louis, MO, Las Vegas, NV and Long Beach, CA.
- Q. How do I make a donation? A. You can make a donation through this Eventbrite page by selecting donation on the ticketing page.
HOW THIS PROJECT STARTED?
This project started in 2009 in Washington, DC as way to honor the legacy of Thelma and Cleveland Wallace, the grandparents of the Founder of Behind It All Foundation. Since then, it has evolved to four other cities including, New York, Long Beach, Las Vegas and their hometown St. Louis, MO. Collectively, we have supported over 20,000 families and youth for twelve years and want to continue to expand and support those in underserved communities.